Bye bye bike light

Was riding on my way home going through the Manulife building when all of a sudden my rear bike light fell off and the electronic part fell through the man hole covering.

https://www.strava.com/activities/407090875

The last time I ever saw my rear bike light :( I got it from Sportchek, it was the Torch Rear Cycling Light, if you ever get one that clips make sure it is clipped securely, lesson learned here for me! The light worked great though, when it was still in my possession, it had 3 modes; steady, blinking and chase. It was bright enough for cars to see and I did notice them moving a bit further away from me when I was using it.


My fender extension worked great! Got that fender from Conestoga Mall, it was an SKS mtb fender but wasn't really helpful at preventing stripes.

Comments

Popular Posts