Weblogic Administration

Finished one week of training in Weblogic Administration last week at the Oracle University in Makati Avenue. Our instructor Mr Charles Yang from Singapore was very nice and very knowledgeable, actually what impressed me about him was he didn't pretend to know it all. When questions were asked that seemed to stump him we would then work together to figure out the answer to them.

That's exactly how I am, like he said no one can know everything, there's so many things to learn that you'd have to be IBM's watson to probably retain all that information.

Also told him that I'm trying to become a Java developer, he told me that with my background in PHP it might take me 6 months to learn the language, but to know all there is in the Java infrastructure might take awhile, cause he said that even now he's still in the process of learning them all.

Comments

Popular Posts